Skip to content
Special Talent Exchange Program (STEP)
A Cross Disability & Development Organization
Disability Job Center (DJC)
Disability Inclusive DRR
Advisory on Disability Policy
Disability Inclusive ICT
News & Media
Disability Volunteer Engagement
Women with Disabilities (WWD) Counselling
National ID Number
Date of Birth
Date of Session
Key Discussion Points/Follow-up
We know this issue can be hard to talk about. Even for me I never feel comfortable to talk about it, but it would be good, if we just discuss, I want to share my feelings with someone and I am sure you also want to Please remember that you do not have to answer questions about this issue if you do not want to. We can also help you locate violence-related services if you or others need them. We will keep it all internal.
1. How have you learned about COVID-19 and how to keep yourself safe? Have you tried to access any tests or treatment for COVID-19, and if so, how did that go?
2. Before Covid-19 you consulted with doctor about your body checkups, or ever meet with gynecologist?
3. Have you find it difficult to meet doctor during COVID-19?
4. Since COVID-19 began, have you felt safe? Have you been worried about someone hurting you?
5. If your government made everyone stay at home for awhile during COVID-19, did you feel safe during that time?
6. If someone hurt you at home or in your community, or if someone made you feel unsafe during COVID-19, would you know what to do to get help?
7. How did you receive support from service providers, family, friends, or community members to help with your daily life and overcome barriers due to disability before COVID-19?
Meeting Basic Needs
1. Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, has there been any change to your ability to meet your basic needs, such as accessing food and clean water, staying in your own home, or taking care of personal hygiene needs, including during your periods/menstruation?
2. Do you know about any government or other programs to help you meet your basic needs during this time?
Employment, Income, and Education
1. Before COVID-19, did you have a job or go to school?
2. How has COVID-19 affected your job, your classes at school, or any other income you had? Do you know about any government programs to help you with money or with school right now?
3. If you were in school before COVID-19, were you receiving information about your body, sex, relationships, and having children (sometimes called sexuality education)? Are you receiving any of this kind of information during COVID-19?