Job Title: Intern, HR
Company: Habib University
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Internship Type: Paid PKR
As an Intern, HR at Habib University, you will play a key role in supporting the Human Resources department with various administrative tasks, specifically related to data entry and record keeping. This is an entry-level position suitable for individuals interested in gaining practical experience in HR operations.
- Data Entry: Accurately enter and maintain employee data, including personal information, employment history, benefits, attendance records, and performance evaluations into the HR information system (HRIS) or other designated databases.
- Records Management: Assist in organizing and maintaining HR files, both electronic and physical. Ensure all documents are properly filed, archived, and updated in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Data Verification: Verify the accuracy and completeness of employee data by cross-referencing various sources and conducting regular data audits. Identify and rectify any discrepancies or errors promptly.
- Documentation: Assist in drafting and formatting HR documents, such as employment contracts, offer letters, memos, and HR policies. Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Communication: Maintain effective and professional communication with employees, managers, and other stakeholders regarding HR-related queries, document requests, and general information.
- Compliance: Stay up-to-date with relevant labor laws, regulations, and industry best practices to ensure HR processes and data management align with legal requirements and internal policies.
- Reporting: Generate standard reports and assist in preparing HR-related data for analysis or reporting purposes. This may include headcount reports, turnover analysis, training records, and other HR metrics as required.
- Ad hoc Tasks: Provide general administrative support to the HR team as needed, which may include scheduling interviews, coordinating HR events, and assisting with HR projects or initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or a related field (in progress or completed).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Familiarity with HRIS or other HR-related databases is a plus.
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow in the HR field.
- Only persons with disabilities can apply for this internship
How to apply:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their profiles via email to email@example.com no later than May 28, 2023.