Terms of Reference – for the Media Firms to Develop Media Material on Psycho-social Support for Women with Disabilities
Special Talent Exchange Program (STEP) for better, more inclusive policies that adequately and systematically address the needs and rights of persons with disabilities. STEP advocacy strategy on inclusive development concentrates on strengthening the inclusion of persons with disabilities particularly focusing on women and girls with disabilities facing double discrimination, sexual harassment, and gender-based violence.
STEP’s advocacy is embedded in the 2030 Agenda on Sustainable Development and its “Leave no one behind” principles, as well as in the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD).
Under this project, STEP with UNFPA support aims at providing evidence, analyses, and recommendations to policymakers to help them implement the commitments they have made and the legal human rights obligations they are accountable for. STEP is seeking the services of a Gender Advisor for ensuring the programmatic aspects, based on women rights and empowerment; gender analysis and monitoring tools; communication and negotiation; personal development; institutional development; racism and discrimination, etc
Scope of Work
STEP is carrying out an awareness campaign on Psycho-social Support (PSS) for Women with Disabilities with a lens of gender-based violence. For this, STEP is looking for a media production firm to develop social media material and edit existing footage to develop and launch a comprehensive campaign on social media. The material will be developed considering the key target audiences including women with disabilities, women, and girls of reproductive age, marginalized communities, and youth.
- Review, sifting, and adaptation of existing media material including footage, B-roll, and testimonials for the videos.
- Editing and post-production of 4-5 videos interviews (with available footage) for social media under the concept of the PSS
- Two-minute video about the project including shoot, editing, and post-production.
- 4-minute project video edited and produced with available footage.
- 20 social media posts including GIFs and static posts around the campaign theme.
- Campaign development and ad management on STEP social media accounts using the material with an estimated reach of 500,000 people, especially women across Pakistan.
The firm will closely work with STEP for the review and production of material, however, UNFPA will provide technical inputs in the content.
- The interested firm should be a tax-registered local firm with at least 3 years of experience in media production including IEC material especially TVCs, animations, illustrations, and graphics.
- The firm must have prior experience as an entity in developing animations preferably for the development sector.
- The firm must experience working on culturally sensitive issues and delivering products that clearly conveyed the message.
- The firm should have qualified, experienced and adequate staff, equipment, office space, and other related resources for the assignment.
Technical proposals for the whole assignment along with a sealed financial proposal must reach before 25 August 2022 at our following address:
Flat 109, First Floor, Khudadad Heights, Main Margalla Road, Sector E-11, Islamabad