Special Talent Exchange Program: Inclusion of Women with Disabilities in Addressing Gender Based Violence
Closing Date: February 20, 2023
Place of the project: Islamabad – Pakistan
Special Talent Exchange Program (STEP) is an organization initiated by persons with disabilities in 1997. It is a cross disability organization and is committed to mainstreaming disability in development through empowering individuals and organizations of persons with disabilities as well as sensitizing society about rights-based approach.
STEP advocates for the rights of persons with disabilities; lobbying with policy makers in public, private and development sector for inclusion of persons with disabilities in overall development process; raising awareness and conducting consultations for empowerment of persons with debilitates; counselling development of accessible environment; and promoting accessible information by creating bridge between persons with debilitates and facilities of health, education and livelihood.
SCOPE OF WORK:
STEP carries out awareness campaigns and holds events to increase awareness and do advocacy around psycho-social support (PSS) for women with disabilities with a lens of gender-based violence as well as inform everyone about the services and resource available for the Persons with Disabilities. For this, STEP is looking for a media firm to carry out social media campaigns using existing content, produce videos of the journey of service providers and support events with branding materials. New material will be developed considering the key target audiences including women with disabilities, women and girls of reproductive age, marginalized communities and youth.
- Campaign development and ad management on STEP social media accounts using the material with an estimated reach of 1 million people, especially women across Pakistan. This will include one campaign with existing material on Women’s Day (March 8) and a second campaign around 16 days of activism.
- Social media content for assignment period and dedicated material for campaign during 16 days of activism (Nov 25-Dec 10). This will include 20-30 posts (including GIFs, static posts and carousels.
- Three one-minute videos about the life of a service provider including shoot.
- Four- minute video about the journey of the initiative on psycho-social support (PSS) for women with disabilities with a lens of gender-based violence.
- Branding material including banners, standees and props for 15 events in Punjab (Multan and Lahore), KP (Peshawar) and Islamabad.
- The interested firm should be a tax registered local firm with at least 3 years of experience in media production including IEC material especially TVCs, animations, illustrations and graphics.
- The firm must have prior experience as an entity of developing animations preferably for development sector.
- The firm must experience of working on culturally sensitive issues and delivering products that clearly conveyed the message.
- The firm should have qualified, experienced and adequate staff, equipment, office space and other related resources for the assignment.
Technical proposals for the whole assignment along with sealed financial proposal must be submitted following address along with the relevant qualifications and experience:
- Technical proposals for the whole assignment along with sealed financial proposal.
- Deadline for the application submission will be 20 February 2023
- Selected candidate must be signed our PSEA Policy, Anti-Harassment Policy, Code of Conduct and undertaking.
- Applications should be sent via following mailing address:
Mr. Muneeb Ahmad, HR Manager
House 27, Street 09, Sector G-13/3, Islamabad.